Gutted my mufflers

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
I just replaced the hole system. Works for me. Lots of torque in the low and mid range. Plus the cams kind of complement the hole system along with the ramair. IMG_0902.JPG No bragging rights. Is a bit fun in the legal range of riding on the highways.

vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
where and who did you find for dyno ?
Nice sound, so if I may ask? Why not do all 3 pipes ?
I did and you're the one that convinced me to mod all three pipes, Remember Mr. painkiller boy?
I just replaced the hole system. Works for me. Lots of torque in the low and mid range. Plus the cams kind of complement the hole system along with the ramair. View attachment 95665 No bragging rights. Is a bit fun in the legal range of riding on the highways.

Maybe some day, just not today.

vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
As with anything cheap it doesn't last, the fiberglass packing that came with these baffles has already burned out so today I replaced it with course STAINLESS steel wool. I tightly wrap them and use masking tape to hold the wrap in place then ride and the tape burns away filling the space between the muffler and the baffle. I did this with my Victory cross country and many miles later it's like new.