Gas tank protector

I have a standard "bib"black leather $30 shipping included need to clear some shelves in the garage!!
my "standard leather triumph bib" rubbed the "shine" off my tank replaced the tank took forever to decide I needed it and then put it back on rubbed the new tank raw to

Hi there, I went to a sign writer who placed a transparent film made by 3m over the bottom section of my tank, it protects it and is basically see through...too late now though the damage has been done

Hi there, I went to a sign writer who placed a transparent film made by 3m over the bottom section of my tank, it protects it and is basically see through...too late now though the damage has been done
Thanks. I talked to my paint shop and they recommend something similar. I still like the idea of loosing a few more lbs.....

So, basically most of us older riders are all a bunch of fat bastards? I resemble that remark by the way. Just saying......:D

Dropped 17 lbs since my stint in the ER by the way.........

Also why PAINT was invented!
Your right, riding cycles does create marks in the paint. Can't help the little chips, scratches and dings. My problem will be a non issue when I spend a few bucks to have my tank painted. Just thinking a little proactively and trying to stop the buckle marks.

Your right, riding cycles does create marks in the paint. Can't help the little chips, scratches and dings. My problem will be a non issue when I spend a few bucks to have my tank painted. Just thinking a little proactively and trying to stop the buckle marks.

Don't know about you, but I get tired of my paint after a few years anyway.
Repainted my 2012 R3R once already.

Back