FYI...Rockets at the Dish 2017 for more info check out the event on Facebook..Cheers

Bugger!!!!!! ........You'll keep Richard that is the first bit of cake I have had in ages
'Ages' must be breakfast for you I reckon! Followed by Big Hot Apple and Cinnamon Muffin with Cream after Huge Roast Pork dinner - Truth exudes from me without will or restraint;):p No dessert for me - Just sayin! I get my sugar fix from whiskey and wine!;):D

Doable in a day have done it myself a few years back when bored on day off and it goes without saying that if you want to make it a split ride and have an Evening with Ann and myself there is always a bed and a feed waiting here for you, below is another of my favorite day rides I used to do when I got bored on a day off
https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...8dd!2m2!1d150.1942116!2d-35.6994994!3e0?hl=en

Just uploaded my first YouTube Video this is as we were arriving at "The Big Dish" ignore the date stamp as I had not set it up yet

Last edited:
Well i think trying to have 2 National Rocket events is never going to work due to numerous factors , i'll always support RDU as i have been part of this forum since i bought my first R3 in 2005

I have often talked about my Playground "The Clyde Mtn" this video is of the top third of it where it tightens up a bit, possibly one of my slower trips up there due to the damp condition after a long dry spell tends to make her a touch slippery the lower sections are more open sweepers with a few tight sections thrown in, next time I go up on a dryer day I will attempt to get footage from bottom to top.

Back