FYI...Rockets at the Dish 2017 for more info check out the event on Facebook..Cheers

Roc87

.020 Over
18301117_10211229616430662_4898166101107728970_n.jpg

depending on how It take before I get back to work and if I have any leave left, I will try and make it but it wont be on my Rocket R.I.P but my new to me Explorer instead, also assuming my am is all healed up by then

What a schmozzle:(:eek::rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling:.

Three Rockets turned up at the 'Dish' about 25km out of town after @Longrider , @HansO and I searched motels and c'van parks in Parkes for the 'Group'. We then headed out to the 'Dish' to find three locals, a Triumph America, a Suzuki Bandit and one other Rocket there expecting a decent show up. Nice blokes, beautiful bikes and good chat, had lunch, coffee and departed at 13.50 to finally see about 6 Rockets and a couple of others heading towards the Dish on the way out. No doubt a report will ensue from the organisers but unsure if they will add our two to the 'record' turn up count.;):D

Great ride to Lucknow on Friday (despite 2-3C 35-37 F and wet fog, sleet and low cloud all day) and back Saturday (sunny, but a little chilly in the last hour before dark) and superb hospitality from @Longrider , Richard and his lovely wife Theresa and son Joss. The curry, scotch and bull**** were great in equal measure.

Great roast pork and all the trimmings awaiting our arrival at my home in Canberra and @HansO safely on his way home to Batemans Bay this morning.

There are reports HansO caked up twice on Saturday. I have never seen a person order cake for starters before pasta at lunch;):p. Followed by hot muffin and cream for dessert after a great roast dinner.
I think he may be considering mounting a challenge to my own rotundity;):p:eek:

P.S. I would highly recommend my microwave 'crackling' finishing techniques but I have yet to write up my treatise on the topic.

820 km (500 mile) for me and quite a bit more for Hans once he gets home.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...e1c7c5548!2m2!1d149.0288157!2d-35.3405558!3e0

Last edited:
Back