FYI...Rockets at the Dish 2017 for more info check out the event on Facebook..Cheers

Gentlemen and Ladies, I just had a bit of a rant on the Facebook page ...... this sort of **** has to stop. I know that we are all a little above this childish ****. I am aware that there have been ructions in the past but we don't have to keep it going. I'm trying to put some effort into RDU, where we can gather privately and in good faith talk Rocket ****, learn and spend a bit of time on the road. I sincerely hope that as many of us can come along. Already thinking of Ceduna next year ... so we can all meet.
Get over it and get on with it!

Wow what a carry on. Did everyone that went go for a ride? Isnt that the name of the game. Some of my best rides/stories cone from meant to meet up with group or someobe, they dont show, went for aride anyway

@Wrecka I really don't even give two hoots about this outdated RDU page We thought we'd share Rockets at the Dish flyer (Facebook event) to get the word out to you boys .The funny thing is the word got out via Facebook that the RDU members are the ones having a cry about it..Maybe you need to re read some of the comments made by RDU members to get your facts right..
You have 14 posts on this forum , all of them promoting your FB get together , 1/2 of those are whining about people from this forum who have been active contributors for a good number of years on here , after you took screen shots of mine and others posts from this thread and tried to discredit us i decided to leave your face book page , funny how you rant on here about how you cant stand negative people and then act exactly that way.

Back