My 2014 R3T is varied wildly over the years. I have squeezed 205 miles out of a full tank once but usually have to refuel around home at 130 miles or so. I think it is computer guess works based on multiple sensors that are jealous and hate each other.
That's where I'm at with city/freeway driving. 26MPG is average; though, I've seen 33MPG on long freeway trips.
-MIG

That's where I'm at with city/freeway driving. 26MPG is average; though, I've seen 33MPG on long freeway trips.
-MIG
My best was 42ish mpg when going from Denver to Sturgis. I think the altitude may have been the factor then and of course that was around 10K miles.

Earlier this week my low fuel warning light came on my dash board. I didn't notice where the miles counter was at the time but road about 20 more miles before filling up and when I did it took 4.6 gallons US. That means I had almost another one and a half gallons of gas in the tank even after riding 20 miles with the warning light on. To me it seems like the warning light comes on too early to be taken seriously.
That can be adjusted inside the tank.

Thanks all, as it turns out, i am just a dumba$$. I was worried about overfilling the tank and I must have been stopping when the pump clicked off (when the nozzle was put in as far as it would go). I added more in the tank after the pump shut off and now the range is back up where it is supposed to be. Turns out, i was shorting myself around a gallon of fuel. Sorry for wasting everyones time...........lol. sometimes it takes others to realize that it was so simple....imagine that.......the range wasnt what i thought it was supposed to be and turns out, it is because i wasnt filling it enough. Maybe i am the reason why, when you call about your computer or TV, the customer service rep asks you, "is it plugged in"?

Thanks all, as it turns out, i am just a dumba$$. I was worried about overfilling the tank and I must have been stopping when the pump clicked off (when the nozzle was put in as far as it would go). I added more in the tank after the pump shut off and now the range is back up where it is supposed to be. Turns out, i was shorting myself around a gallon of fuel. Sorry for wasting everyones time...........lol. sometimes it takes others to realize that it was so simple....imagine that.......the range wasnt what i thought it was supposed to be and turns out, it is because i wasnt filling it enough. Maybe i am the reason why, when you call about your computer or TV, the customer service rep asks you, "is it plugged in"?
Do not feel like the lone ranger. Been there done that.

Earlier this week my low fuel warning light came on my dash board. I didn't notice where the miles counter was at the time but road about 20 more miles before filling up and when I did it took 4.6 gallons US. That means I had almost another one and a half gallons of gas in the tank even after riding 20 miles with the warning light on. To me it seems like the warning light comes on too early to be taken seriously.

Agreed. The sensors, algorithm, fairy dust or whatever is used to calculate the mileage along with the fuel level is pure nonsense. For me, they could have just skipped the estimated mileage calculation and focused on an accurate gas gauge.

Back