R3T Fuel level indicator not reading.

I have hooked up a booster cable size wire to the positive terminal of the battery and ran it to under the side cover. I carry a lithium battery pack and can easily boost the bike without taking off the seat. Piece of mind as I have mood lighting that i leave on during the meets.

I have hooked up a booster cable size wire to the positive terminal of the battery and ran it to under the side cover. I carry a lithium battery pack and can easily boost the bike without taking off the seat. Piece of mind as I have mood lighting that i leave on during the meets.
I think it was about every six years that I was buying a new battery for my roadstar. Charging circuit was working fine but the battery simply was not holding the charge. That motor had higher compression and cranking it sucked up a fair amount of current.

I am not sure if this no start problem is related to that clutch switch but it is very unusual the problems I am having and how just jiggling that switch allows restart and fuel monitoring.

I think it was about every six years that I was buying a new battery for my roadstar. Charging circuit was working fine but the battery simply was not holding the charge. That motor had higher compression and cranking it sucked up a fair amount of current.

I am not sure if this no start problem is related to that clutch switch but it is very unusual the problems I am having and how just jiggling that switch allows restart and fuel monitoring.
Starting problems have been talked about here in the past. Largest motorcycle engine in a production cycle. I find it odd that our 2300 cc. Engine takes a 20 series battery. When I checked, two larger and more powerful batteries are made. A 24 series and a 30 series.

Surprising how the batteries go to 0 volts when discharged. Bought my replacement direct from YUASA and saved a bundle. Came in the mail!

Starting problems have been talked about here in the past. Largest motorcycle engine in a production cycle. I find it odd that our 2300 cc. Engine takes a 20 series battery. When I checked, two larger and more powerful batteries are made. A 24 series and a 30 series.
I will be getting a bigger one soon.

Back