Very interesting topic,reminicent of the way pilots get thier handles.I got mine in the mid 80's when I took up chasing the little white ball around the pasture.They had tournaments for money on Wednesday night.Any and all showed up over the years and teams were drawn out of a hat.I used to walk with some good players and reaped the rewards enough it drew the handle baggage cause they would tote my no contributing butt for 9 holes.Eventually,I got pretty good myself and toted a few hense the samsonite.Then the owner threw a ball in a ditch dug for an irrigation pipe and offered a case of beer to shoot it out onto #9 green.There happened to be a tree in the way as well.Anyway I put it on the green 4ft from the cup hense the suitcase.Don't play anymore but baggage worked on AOL first shot.

I don't think my story is as good as some that I have read, but here goes. Priority One is the name of my boat, which is my number one pastime; fishing and diving. People always want to know when is the next time I am going out as they sure would love to go. So many times I would call them and give them an invite only to hear "Oh man, I can't tomorrow." They have got this or that to do, or they are going someplace with the wife, or something. My standard reply is "You got to get your priorities straight". The funny side of the name is, most people think that I put my boat before my wife, when in fact she is the one that came up with the name! So, it just kind of stuck. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

My nickname comes from playing stickball back in high school. After one semester at college the guys all got back together to play a game at the local school. None of us could hit a lick as it seems the beer caught up to us pretty quickly. Anyway I had to copy the batting stance of both Von Hays from the Phillies and Barry Bonds from the Pirates (at the time) to just make contact.

Boring story, eh? :). The best part about my nickname is I can use it anyway. It is unique enough so I can register on any motorcycle site with the same name so I don't have to worry about remembering my login info :).

If it weren't for "auto complete" i'd never be able to log into any forum. I never can remember "Sidecar Flip", well not that, more like the magical password with at least one numerical figure and 7 letters, one upper case and six lower case in descending order....you know.:eek:

Back