Don't You Just Love Forums?

So you can see taking car in with engine light on, and they remove the light and give it to you? Impossible with the scamiest scammers imo
I'm sure they cherry picked which ones they showed you, but that's different than staging. Plus you obviously don't know my wife.....😂

All 3 I've owned, 100%. And I've owned almost every major brand, never had any problems with any others, besides route maintenance. So yes, I won't be buying another Triumph, I am quite fond of BMWs.
Before the Rockets I had an R1150RT and then a R1200RT. I spent a month agonizing over which bike to keep, the RT or the Rocket. Both great bikes, but I've never looked back.

I remember in the BMW forums the final drives were notorious for going out. Thankfully, that never happened with my Beemer. On the other hand, you'd be hard pressed to find a post about a final drive going out on a Rocket 3, BUT if you look hard enough there I'll be.

I think they all have issues and sometimes it's just the "luck of the draw."

I've had my fair share of problems with the Rocket, but I run her hard and put on a lot of miles. It seems about right.

Before the Rockets I had an R1150RT and then a R1200RT. I spent a month agonizing over which bike to keep, the RT or the Rocket. Both great bikes, but I've never looked back.

I remember in the BMW forums the final drives were notorious for going out. Thankfully, that never happened with my Beemer. On the other hand, you'd be hard pressed to find a post about a final drive going out on a Rocket 3, BUT if you look hard enough there I'll be.

I think they all have issues and sometimes it's just the "luck of the draw."

I've had my fair share of problems with the Rocket, but I run her hard and put on a lot of miles. It seems about right.
I had a 1200 gs. At 70+ mph seemed to work too hard, buzz in the grips, not enough power. Vtx was stronger so went with that, until this r3gt. Don't need more power no matter what comes out.

You mean you make stuff up to tell customer as a joke?

don't have to make stuff up
customers drop off truck in the morning and says it it going to be read at 5:00 and i say sure then they say i was just kidding and i say so was i. :laugh:
woman comes and tells me her 4x4 jeep is making noise so we r on road test going about 20 and i give it some gas ande it sounded and felt like we just ran over 10 garbage cans so turn to her and said like that.
she turn to me
edit
mouth hanging open and eyes as big as saucers and could move her head in the no position.

Last edited:
This is what came in today
4x4 on ford f250

Attachments

• 20210630_155407.jpg
    20210630_155407.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 17
Back