Don't You Just Love Forums?

just to friendly
when i have to tell someone something like that they come unglued :laugh:

If you want an obnoxious customer to 'explode' rather than just come 'unglued' (and after they have paid:whitstling:), just ask them to back up and open their trunk and when they ask why point to a complete junk tranny hanging on a shop engine crane and remind them of the parts return law! ;) :whitstling:

don't have to make stuff up
customers drop off truck in the morning and says it it going to be read at 5:00 and i say sure then they say i was just kidding and i say so was i. :laugh:
woman comes and tells me her 4x4 jeep is making noise so we r on road test going about 20 and i give it some gas ande it sounded and felt like we just ran over 10 garbage cans so turn to her and said like that.
she turn to me
edit
mouth hanging open and eyes as big as saucers and could only move her head in the no position.
Like this? Did you have a ball handy? ;) :roll::roll::roll:

clown (2).jpg

That’s a bit creepy.
Isn't that just another giant money pit, sort of like a Dentist's Cookie Jar?😁
But as Mick Dundee would say "That ain't Creepy, This is Creepy!
You could have a collection of ping pong balls if you went to Luna Park. ;) :roll::roll::roll:

1625106879961.png
1625106960676.png

1625108882862.png

PRC disciplined cadres on arrival!;):roll:
1625107489126.png

Soon become assimilated Aussie unsynchronized Rabble! ;):roll::roll::roll:
1625107301925.png

We have two Luna Parks full of them and many of us here are familiar having seen them at every regional fair and travelling country tent/van shows for nearly a century now.

Melbourne's Luna Park looks far more haggard than Sydney's
Must have been modelled on our most intelligent (but likely possessed) politician Pauline Hanson, but they had to wait until her eyes rolled forward again briefly. ;) :whitstling:
Must have been modelled on our most intelligent politician Pauline Hanson, but they had to wait until her eyes rolled forward
1625110458409.png

1625110414070.png

1625110484685.png

The Sydney Luna Park even has seven real ghosts in the rebuilt Ghost Train, six kids and an adult, victims of a crime syndicate and political corruption at the highest levels!
The Sydney Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney killed six children and one adult on 9 June 1979. It destroyed the amusement park's ghost train.

Exposed: The Ghost Train Fire[edit]​

In March 2021, Australia's national broadcaster, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, screened a three-part investigative series by journalist Caro Meldrum-Hanna, Exposed: The Ghost Train Fire.[17][18] The series investigated potential evidence around the fire and the personalities involved, interviewing all surviving family of the fire's victims, along with many judicial figures and police investigators of the time, and alleged witnesses and some former park staff. The investigation also brought to light much of Martin Sharp's evidence from his archive of files and tapes on the case. The investigation concluded that a web of criminality extending between such figures as Abe Saffron, former NSW Premier Neville Wran, former High Court Justice Lionel Murphy and organised crime boss Jack Rooklyn was responsible for the fire, with Saffron allegedly ordering the lighting of the fire at Luna Park which was carried out by a group of 'bikies', so Saffron could gain control of the lease on the 'crown land' (land protected by the state government) on which Luna Park stood. The program suggested that a new coronial inquiry or Royal Commission into the case should be opened, with all the new evidence taken into account.[19]

Last edited:
Isn't that just another giant money pit, sort of like a Dentist's Cookie Jar?😁
But as Mick Dundee would say "That ain't Creepy, This is Creepy!
You could have a collection of ping pong balls if you went to Luna Park. ;) :roll::roll::roll:

1625106879961.png
1625106960676.png

1625108882862.png

PRC disciplined cadres on arrival!;):roll:
1625107489126.png

Soon become assimilated Aussie unsynchronized Rabble! ;):roll::roll::roll:
1625107301925.png

We have two Luna Parks full of them and many of us here are familiar having seen them at every regional fair and travelling country tent/van shows for nearly a century now.

Must have been modelled on our most intelligent (but likely possessed) politician Pauline Hanson, but they had to wait until her eyes rolled forward again briefly. ;) :whitstling:
Must have been modelled on our most intelligent politician Pauline Hanson, but they had to wait until her eyes rolled forward
1625110458409.png

1625110414070.png

1625110484685.png

The Sydney Luna Park even has seven real ghosts in the rebuilt Ghost Train, six kids and an adult, victims of a crime syndicate and political corruption at the highest levels!
The Sydney Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney killed six children and one adult on 9 June 1979. It destroyed the amusement park's ghost train.
Without this forum I’d never have known of such a disturbing place.:eek:🤣p

Back