This is NOT just a Rocket III forum

I’m glad we still have this place. When the forum went down I only had one member I could contact by cell phone. I felt cut off from a bunch of guy and gals that I had come to like, well most of them at least.:p:p

Can’t wait til the MV meet to se you all again and meet some new folks. I do have a tough time remembering names when all I know are the screen names.:D

I will be the handsome tall guy with blonde curly hair, very hard to miss:D

images.jpg

I need a fresh take on scallops if you have one. Starting to a little bored with garlic/butter and pearl onion. I also do an Italian style with certain oil and spices,but Those are my only two.
Got something else?....Before Jim jumps in and says we ain’t talking motorcycle :laugh:
Thai lime fruit juice and leaf, ginger, shallots, fresh coriander, touch of chilli, few drops of sesame oil with peanut oil the main cooking oil.

I’m embarrassed,never thought about Jamaica jerk for scallops,thank you sir, let you know how I make out.

I thought I’d turn you on to these stir fry scallops (pan sear in cast iron skillet in butter first) mixed in with a little Yoshida’s https://www.mryoshidas.com/home
and a bit of Hoisin sauce :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
103C3BC6-50D3-4D8E-B25A-48C649AC2810.jpeg

Back