deepinder

.020 Over
Ride
rocket 3,moto guzzi california 1400,suzuki intruder 1800, custom harley superlow
i have a 2014 roadster and am interested in putting some floor boards.any inputs?

There are some threads covering this topic but in short you can get the floorboard kit for a Std (if still available) and it will bolt straight on the only hassle will be is the the brake line to the ABS but you could get one made up

Rivco makes a black pair as well, would look tits on a roadster, if you like boards that is.

They make a Alu pair, a black anodizer Alu pair, and steel ones.

There was a guy from OZ a week or so ago that was selling his roadster and the floor boards separately. If you can find the thread he might give you some insight on what he did to change it over. Heck he might still have to whole kit and sell them to you. They were theTriumph kit and from the looks of the picture he sure knew what he was doing.

There was a guy from OZ a week or so ago that was selling his roadster and the floor boards separately. If you can find the thread he might give you some insight on what he did to change it over. Heck he might still have to whole kit and sell them to you. They were theTriumph kit and from the looks of the picture he sure knew what he was doing.

Here is the link to the kit that was for sale a week or so ago===> http://www.r3owners.net/threads/rocket-parts-some-new.20670/#post-288434

I would just buy the kit, if its still available, and bolt it on. I put floorboards on my Roadster and really like them...

S/F

B

Back