Kuryakyn Floorboards for Passenger

hograzer

Standard Bore
Has anyone used Kuryakyn Premium Floorboards 4351 for the Passenger
they look nice but no bolt on mounts i can find.

Hey hograzer

Have you tried your local trumpy stealership for adapters? Mine carries the Kuryakyn catalogue and keep adapters in stock. Can't tell you if triumph or kury make them though??

I have Kuryakin passenger floor boards on my Roadster. Had to buy the adapters separate. The original mounts are retained and the adapters mount on the original peg mounts just as the pegs did, then the boards mount to the adapters with supplied hardware. I mounted mine "backward" so that the boss's feet wound be a couple inches farther forward. She said it was more comfy that way. Not sure what the part numbers were as I purchased at a local chrome shop that is a Kury dealer. I rode the bike up, we sorted through what they had that looked like it would work, I paid and left. Probably not much help, but have faith, there is a set of boards out there that will work.

I used the 4357 boards with 8808 splined mounts - there's my post and pics on the Roadster forum a couple of weeks ago - working fine.

kuryakyn floorboards

I put the kury transformer II floorboards on my 2007 classic. the flip up highway peg really helps my rider. I found the boards on ebay from KAoutlet for $100 less than listed retail. the kury 8808 splined adaptor is also required.

Attachments

• fb 3.jpg
    fb 3.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 188
I have Kuryakin passenger floor boards on my Roadster. Had to buy the adapters separate. The original mounts are retained and the adapters mount on the original peg mounts just as the pegs did, then the boards mount to the adapters with supplied hardware. I mounted mine "backward" so that the boss's feet wound be a couple inches farther forward. She said it was more comfy that way. Not sure what the part numbers were as I purchased at a local chrome shop that is a Kury dealer. I rode the bike up, we sorted through what they had that looked like it would work, I paid and left. Probably not much help, but have faith, there is a set of boards out there that will work.

What he said. I bought mine from AlbertaDuke so I don't have the adapter part number either, but they fit fine and look good.

I used the 4357 boards with 8808 splined mounts - there's my post and pics on the Roadster forum a couple of weeks ago - working fine.

I just ordered the same combination for mine. Partly to improve passenger comfort-a happy wife is a good thing. Mostly to protect my pipes from her boots-but let's keep that between ourselves.

Back