Flipmeister Billet Handlebar Wiring Clamps

Da thumb..........

And now folks, we present the world famous Thumb....attached to no less than..........:)

For some reason, the Aluminum Handlebar Clamps don't photograph well. They look nice on the bike but they are camera shy.

We are staring right down the mouth of the storm right now. The local weather says 15+ inches and high winds. That equates to 8 foot drifts or 2 feet taller than me.

Last edited:
And now folks, we present the world famous Thumb....attached to no less than..........:)

For some reason, the Aluminum Handlebar Clamps don't photograph well. They look nice on the bike but they are camera shy.

We are staring right down the mouth of the storm right now. The local weather says 15+ inches and high winds. That equates to 8 foot drifts or 2 feet taller than me.

My new Flipmeister handlebar clamps are at the powdercoater's shop with my new classic handlebars, bearclaw, fender stays, chrome sideshields, and floorboards. The pipes will be getting ceramic coated next.

I'll post some pictures of the handlebar clamps when they get installed.

I must say they are very well made and Flip's attention to detail is amazing. My Valk may be getting a set too.

Thanks Flip.

My new Flipmeister handlebar clamps are at the powdercoater's shop with my new classic handlebars, bearclaw, fender stays, chrome sideshields, and floorboards. The pipes will be getting ceramic coated next.

I'll post some pictures of the handlebar clamps when they get installed.

I must say they are very well made and Flip's attention to detail is amazing. My Valk may be getting a set too.

Thanks Flip.

My pleasure. It took me awhile to get the design right but I think I have a winner. Hopefully, some time in the future I'll be able to offer them anodized in about any color but that's a ways off. They will fit any bike with 1" outside diamater handlebars and eventually I'll offer a 7/8" clamp too. That will cover every bike made with exposed wiring on the handlebars. I'm seraching around for rubber filler plugs to cover the holes left by the cheap plastic clamps. Soon as I settle on some, I'll let everyone know.

My wiring clamps look really nice. Funny thing though...they didn't want to pose for a pic...maybe I need a professional hand model for that:confused:
I found that the clamps when tightened would still easily move on the handle bar. I cut a small piece (just the width of the clamp) of plasti-gauge (you engine builders will know what that is) and put it between the clamp and the handle bar to take up any space left as a tolerance during the machine work process by Flip. They now stay exactly where I want them....just a suggestion for anyone else who may have had that issue...:cool:.

Back