Flipmeister Billet Handlebar Wiring Clamps

Pig9r

Living Legend
I just got my official Flipmeister Billet Handlebar Wiring Clamps in the mail today. Just like my brake line clamps, there were very well packaged and wrapped and overly documented. So, I threw the disclaimers and instructions away, removed the stock plastic clamps and installed Flips. I should note that I *****ed about the stock rings coming loose, but I needed needle nose pliers to get two of them out. And then I installed the clamps. They are very nicely finished. I should note that I found very small differences in the diameter of my handlebars from one side to the other.

Silver Bullet

Supercharged
Purchase

Brian, did you purchase them from Flip directly or does he have a middle man handling those matters. Please advise. They really do look nice...gotta havem mister...Merry Christmas too me... :)Thanks Don.

Silver Bullet

Supercharged
The thumb model is on Holiday...Flip will have to pay Union scale for a substitute....and we know how thrifty Flip is....can anyone help him out? Thumbs only please...SB.

travelguy

Turbocharged
ya know... i can think of a rather closely knit group of co-workers that might find one of their own being a "hand model" quite entertaining. just a thought... actually just a simple e mail... anonamous of course...