First Ride, Carpenter 265 kit

Thanks for the replies guys. I had the Rocket out today and in stock form it is fast but it is not scary or overly intimidating to me. I hate to say it but I’d like to have a bit more. I may be insatiable.

Thanks for the replies guys. I had the Rocket out today and in stock form it is fast but it is not scary or overly intimidating to me. I hate to say it but I’d like to have a bit more. I may be insatiable.
I don't consider mine scary or intimidating either, but the ability to outrun 1000cc sport bikes with an 800lb cruiser is a rush. Also passing 175 mph knowing that you haven't gotten into 5th gear yet makes me smile. :D

I should say, it doesn't become any harder to control than stock. Still a very easy bike to ride with smooth and easily modulated throttle response, there's just a lot there when you roll it all the way open.

It's so weird having a motor that just pulls harder and harder the more you rev it and never lets up, its so counterpoint to my car which is all torque all the time and dies above 5500.

I can now accept that Ill never have to buy another motorcycle again, my lust for anything else is completely gone, don't even give a **** whats out there, doesn't matter anymore ahhaha.

Just curious, Rob, but what is **** and *******? :eek: :rolleyes: :p :roll:
OH, and how many days wait for you until the next Bremerton run? :D

Tax season.... :). Ordering it raw, fitting, welding into two pieces, and getting coated black.

Just to clear my noggin' . . . With you CES, are you now running a Carp tune NOT from Tune ECU?
How will you re tune for the Carp header?
Does Nels do Tune Boy?
Lastly . . . remember July 16th!

Back