Finally bought a Rocket. She's still at the dealership but I'll fly up and get her soon!

1Steve

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket Touring
I've loved the Rockets since the first time I saw a Red/Chrome on back in ~2008. I always wanted a Touring and now that they've stopped making those I figured I should get one while they were still around.
Today I bought a 2015 with 7529 miles and I can't wait to fly up to Spokane and drive her back down to Phoenix.

I definitely need a throttle lock for the trip so if you guys have recommendations for which one works best I'd appreciate it!

IMG_0441.JPG
The wrist rest helps. The BrakeAway works. Worth the extra $$ and the installation hassle.

IMG_0441.JPG
The wrist rest helps. The BrakeAway works. Worth the extra $$ and the installation hassle.
I haven't seen this one before. I was leaning toward the Atlas but it does not disengage by the brake. I think you can roll the throttle down but I'm still inclined to have one that shuts off if you have to quickly hit the brakes.

How difficult was it to install?

Thanks! I am also new to Phoenix so the Rocket will be my main way to explore the state. I'm excited!

Payson and north above the rim really nice
There is going to be a get together
Too Broke for Sturges next month near Flagstaff at mormon lake.

WELCOME! to our R3 Family Forum from Tucson... My last long-haul was from Miami to Tucson last August and this Go Cruise worked perfectly ($32)... and I've used the previous plastic version for years. Get ready to ENJOY your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Go-Cruise.jpg

Payson and north above the rim really nice
There is going to be a get together
Too Broke for Sturges next month near Flagstaff at mormon lake
I just found the website. That looks fun. I might have to check it out.

WELCOME! to our R3 Family Forum from Tucson... My last long-haul was from Miami to Tucson last August and this Go Cruise worked perfectly ($32)... and I've used the previous plastic version for years. Get ready to ENJOY your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Go-Cruise.jpg
Since pulling the trigger on it I'm finding it hard to get any work done. I'm already grinning while shopping for parts and planning the trip to get her. I'm guessing the 1300 mile drive home will be quite the bonding experience.

I just use a hair band in grove of the handgrip if my hand gets tired

I hope you are taking your time and enjoying the ride

Cheers

Back