Finally bought a Rocket. She's still at the dealership but I'll fly up and get her soon!

The dealer said they will install it for me if they can get it in before I fly up to get the bike so I'm pretty sure the Brakeaway is the winner. And I'm buying the flipthingy too.
I just flung a flipper into the ditch yesterday. Accident waiting to happen...my opinion. junk

I just flung a flipper into the ditch yesterday. Accident waiting to happen...my opinion. junk
I don't feel like they are junk although I had one and after 10 minutes the palm of my hand would go numb. I also got rid of mine. A great idea but with negative results for me.

Why do you think it is an accident waiting to happen?
So far I’ve only used it on highway.

Why do you think it is an accident waiting to happen?
So far I’ve only used it on highway.
The wristflipper got caught under my hand and accelerated the bike when I wasn't ready. Not worth it for what it does. Besides slipping every time I really used it. Just my op, don't let it get you in trouble. Enjoy the Rocket blast.

I bought my 13 Touring from them new. Great couple of ladies that own and run the dealership. My Rocket moved with me to Pahrump, NV a couple of years ago. I miss riding in the Inland Northwest.

bob
The wristflipper got caught under my hand and accelerated the bike when I wasn't ready. Not worth it for what it does. Besides slipping every time I really used it. Just my op, don't let it get you in trouble. Enjoy the Rocket blast.
That was one thing I noticed. The place where it did the most good preventing my hand going to sleep was if I had it high enough that my palm was flat at speed. But that means when I let off the throttle there’s no where for it to turn so bike can’t idle down.

Back