Favor please: bad vibration rear - 2020 R3R

I'm going there today, to see what they'll tell me. It's not like they refused to help like in Torquex2's case, on the contrary actually. But rear tire change was the last thing they could try, they have no idea what could cause this other than the things they tried. I guess I have to be prepared for sending the bike to UK for expertise, they have much more options and more specialized tools to analyze the issue. We'll see what they tell me today, I'll keep you posted.
So, they didn't surprised me, told me that they don't know of anything more which can be done by them, that Triumph replied with "That's normal behaviour", so they try to figure out something else to test my bike, like try to "ride" it on a brake in those speeds to see if it does something, which is not the same as riding it on the road of course, but it eliminates the uneven road surface from the equation and therefore if the issue will manifest itself, it should be more obvious and based on that, they will have something to negotiate more for me from Triumph. I'm pretty sceptic about that, but what can I lose by trying, right?

So, they didn't surprised me, told me that they don't know of anything more which can be done by them, that Triumph replied with "That's normal behaviour", so they try to figure out something else to test my bike, like try to "ride" it on a brake in those speeds to see if it does something, which is not the same as riding it on the road of course, but it eliminates the uneven road surface from the equation and therefore if the issue will manifest itself, it should be more obvious and based on that, they will have something to negotiate more for me from Triumph. I'm pretty sceptic about that, but what can I lose by trying, right?
Your dealership will not test your bike any further outside the bounds of legality (highway speeds) than their mechanic’s are liable to do. That’s where they’ve “got you”. They’ll never test your bike to the level in which it fails for you. I’m going to pay out of pocket, and schedule an appointment with a private company that does dynamometer testing. I’m not interested in the normal engine specs they normally offer to customers. I want their unbiased feedback on vibration analysis throughout the whole spectrum of RPM testing.
I’m scheduled for a private, non biased company to test my bike on a dynamometer. I’m not interested in the engine specifications they normally offer to clients. I’m going to video the vibration analysis throughout the spectrum of full RPM ranges. Something no dealership will ever do with their “ little ride around the block” tests. It’ll cost me out of pocket. But will hopefully be a way of providing evidence independently from Triumph.

Your dealership will not test your bike any further outside the bounds of legality (highway speeds) than their mechanic’s are liable to do. That’s where they’ve “got you”. They’ll never test your bike to the level in which it fails for you. I’m going to pay out of pocket, and schedule an appointment with a private company that does dynamometer testing. I’m not interested in the normal engine specs they normally offer to customers. I want their unbiased feedback on vibration analysis throughout the whole spectrum of RPM testing.
My bike does these "shake" intervals at legal speeds 70-100kph, so that's not the case :)
But I hope you'll be successful with your test m8, fingers crossed ;-)

I’m having a bad vibration problem with my 2020 R3r. Could someone who owns one 2020 or newer please check n see if their rear rim has balancing weights attached on it. Mine has none. Would greatly appreciate it 🙂
Weights on both the front and rear of my 2020 R3 TFC - no vibration issues. Even after both tires replaced with 2000 miles of each, rear was first, roofing nail.

Back