Recall for 2020 Rocket 3 Rear Brake

I have a bad feeling if your warranty will be honored for this even after it expires. I have had it done once and it was said to have been bled before I bought it so that's twice and when I asked the dealers about the warranty on the rear brake they didn't really give me a straight answer. I don't think they know until they ask Triumph. It really is a big process to get Triumph to agree even on the rear brake recall. They have to do quite a bit of paperwork and back and forth emails. The dealer actually interviewed me about the rear brake taking notes. The same as when I had to get the gas tank replaced. Just curious if anyone knows the answer here. Thanks:thumbsup:

I have a bad feeling if your warranty will be honored for this even after it expires. I have had it done once and it was said to have been bled before I bought it so that's twice and when I asked the dealers about the warranty on the rear brake they didn't really give me a straight answer. I don't think they know until they ask Triumph. It really is a big process to get Triumph to agree even on the rear brake recall. They have to do quite a bit of paperwork and back and forth emails. The dealer actually interviewed me about the rear brake taking notes. The same as when I had to get the gas tank replaced. Just curious if anyone knows the answer here. Thanks:thumbsup:
During my last break bleed, I asked that very question seeing I'm past 2-years of ownership. They said if work is being done under recall, it will continue past warranty until corrected...

Hope that helps, brother!

Guys

I took my bike to the dealer 10 days ago to check the rear brake that was totally useless. They told me that they have received a service boiler in from Triumph with an específico procedure. I have to say that brake now is working perfectly. They didn’t change any part until I know, so they did something different on the bleed procedure.

Guys

I took my bike to the dealer 10 days ago to check the rear brake that was totally useless. They told me that they have received a service boiler in from Triumph with an específico procedure. I have to say that brake now is working perfectly. They didn’t change any part until I know, so they did something different on the bleed procedure.
Mine are still working so it is a fix, finally.

My plate say 7/2020 recall says 2021

D0734FEE-5217-42B1-A3F6-4F80262DA5B6.jpeg

Any ’21 or ‘22s showing similar issue? Hoping this one is resolved. Starting to make plans to upgrade my ride to the current model, though it might be a ‘23 by the time I pull the trigger.

If you get a new one and it's a 20,21,22 the chances are good you will need it bled once or twice. If you buy one tell them to bled it before you take possession of it. They know they have problems with the brakes but they look the other way and won't mention it. I told them about it before I bought my late 2020 and they said they admitted the problem and they bled it. I should have asked for proof as it needed another one with just 3K on it.:thumbsup:

Mine apparently isn't under recall, but I'm satisfied that my dealer is doing well by me. I told them about the ever-increasing softness of the rear brake. They laid out that first they'll bleed it, then if it comes back they'll start replacing parts - none of it at any cost to me. So far so good after the initial bleed.

Back