Faster Turn Throttle

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
Strangely I never needed a faster acting throttle before, but after having my bike delivered I find now, I want a shorter turn throttle.

Anyone know of an easy to install throttle tube with adjustable or just shorter turn cam on it.

Looking at the ISO blacks, but I can’t seem to find what needs to be modified to make them work, I do remember some posts about them not fitting perfectly straight out of the box.

Looking for something closer to 1/4 turn instead of almost 1/2 turn.

Thanks in advance.

Kuryakyn ISO are longer than stock and would need the end bored out for your bar end mirrors.

I can take some pics if you like, mine are not currently installed....but my bike is still at mechanics. I can take solo pics and measure

No the ISO is 1piece. The Avon grips, also longer than stock, have replaceable throttle cam

Better clarify the Avon’s. The cam is replaceable on my wife’s VStar, have not researched them for the Rocket

To answer my own question, Rizoma apparently recently released a new 1" version of their previous smash success grips, which I have on my Daytona and absolutely love. No idea on the throttle turn distance, but I'm going to take the chance and see, the ones on the Daytona cam with interchangeable cable cams, these may also. Here I go, guinea pigging it :)

Rizoma Sport 1" Grips Triumph - RevZilla

Back