I want to go faster (07 Standard)

Yes we can fix you a tune up derestricting the gears changing the rev limiter and speed limiter along with a few other changes. And your tuner can tune it with a pcv unit.

Yeah, this is what I'll go with. Got the pcv en route and the ram air will arrive early next month.

Got myself the RamAir kit and a PCV but how would I get a tune? The ones here are .hex.
Ya hex files are tune ecu files. Your part way there. PCV will be good to get the bike tuned with if the tuner doesn't know tune ecu. But you need tune ecu for maintenance anyway and you can change a few things in the ecu prgram the are advantageous to gaining power. Its free software ya just need the right cable. Or someone near you thay can flash the changes for you then you can have it tweaked on the dyno.

Ya hex files are tune ecu files. Your part way there. PCV will be good to get the bike tuned with if the tuner doesn't know tune ecu. But you need tune ecu for maintenance anyway and you can change a few things in the ecu prgram the are advantageous to gaining power. Its free software ya just need the right cable. Or someone near you thay can flash the changes for you then you can have it tweaked on the dyno.

I have a cable i got when I purchased Dealer Tool for a street triple. I wonder if that would work. I'm still not sure what I can do with a .hex file. Will I even need the PCV?

Total newbie when it comes to tuning.

Oh, .hex for tune ecu. Got it.

Guessing I could use the PCV by taking it to some tuner around here. I was hoping to try out one of Hanz0's tunes right away. Guess not.

I have a cable i got when I purchased Dealer Tool for a street triple. I wonder if that would work. I'm still not sure what I can do with a .hex file. Will I even need the PCV?

Total newbie when it comes to tuning.

Oh, .hex for tune ecu. Got it.

Guessing I could use the PCV by taking it to some tuner around here. I was hoping to try out one of Hanz0's tunes right away. Guess not.
I am not up on the dealer tool just Tune ecu and Tune boy. Hanso's tubes would be kind of rich but the air a few tune ecu tunes for TORS and CAT delete with either triple filters or the ram air, pretty much the same. Anyway using one of Hanso tunes does set a lot of things up as I stated before or one could be modified heck I am sure even I have some laying around. Heck I know at least one of the Hanso Tunes is just a copy of one of mine. In fact a lot of people are running it and do't even realize it. Its easy to tell it has a Higher rev limit the tune ecu allows you to set. I made it copying a Tune boy Map. anyway after the ecu map has been adjusted then yes taking her to a local tuner to tweak in the fueling would work well.

Back