I want to go faster (07 Standard)

NotSoHiddenFox

.040 Over
Ride
20 3R
I have a rocket with TORs, no cat, and the knn drop in. The secondary butterflies have been removed.
I'm planning to purchase the RamAir kit and getting it tuned.

Is there anything specific I should ask before I start getting the work done? I'm mostly going to ask for a tune that just keeps things smooth among the range. I'm looking more for just general power and smoothness rather than it reaching the stratosphere when it sings.

I remember reading something about some riders out there "safely" increasing redline a bit without doing any other more. Are there any other limits that can be safely removed?

I have a rocket with TORs, no cat, and the knn drop in. The secondary butterflies have been removed.
I'm planning to purchase the RamAir kit and getting it tuned.

Is there anything specific I should ask before I start getting the work done? I'm mostly going to ask for a tune that just keeps things smooth among the range. I'm looking more for just general power and smoothness rather than it reaching the stratosphere when it sings.

I remember reading something about some riders out there "safely" increasing redline a bit without doing any other more. Are there any other limits that can be safely removed?
Not sure who you are going to have it tuned but if he doesn't know tune ecu then you should drop in a tors and triple filter tune and install a pcv which most tuners know power commander. Of course if you in jersey you close to a real good tuner.

Free flowing headers and air filter combined with a Dyno tune is the cheapest 30-40 hp you will find with out opening the engine

Not sure who you are going to have it tuned but if he doesn't know tune ecu then you should drop in a tors and triple filter tune and install a pcv which most tuners know power commander. Of course if you in jersey you close to a real good tuner.
Jeez how lucky we are in Australia we have at least two or three Dyno tuners in most major city’s

Jeez how lucky we are in Australia we have at least two or three Dyno tuners in most major city’s
Oh there are more around its just when it comes to tuning a Rocket some are better then the others. Kind of like Nev except no engine building. I'm sure there are other goid ones out there but only one has tuned Triumphs streamliner :)

I believe the guys these use power commander. Would I be fine grabbing a similar tune on the tune sticky, load it with PCV, and then take it to a Dyno to smooth it out via Power Commander? I'm completely new to this stuff. I never cared about making the bike faster until I got a rocket. Hell, normally I would try to make then quieter but I
don't think that's possible with the rocket anymore.

I believe the guys these use power commander. Would I be fine grabbing a similar tune on the tune sticky, load it with PCV, and then take it to a Dyno to smooth it out via Power Commander? I'm completely new to this stuff. I never cared about making the bike faster until I got a rocket. Hell, normally I would try to make then quieter but I
don't think that's possible with the rocket anymore.
Yes we can fix you a tune up derestricting the gears changing the rev limiter and speed limiter along with a few other changes. And your tuner can tune it with a pcv unit.

Back