OEM. Once I dig mine out of the moving boxes I can get you better pics.

Thanks, but not needed, just the fact that some Rockets have these is enough for me to query any future Customers on this point.
Tho' I find it hard to believe that a cover like this which would only be about 16 gauge thickness would make any difference re the tightening of the Dome nuts.
Triumph wouldn't have made a longer stud or a different Dome nut just to suit those bikes that had these covers fitted as standard.

Thanks, but not needed, just the fact that some Rockets have these is enough for me to query any future Customers on this point.
Tho' I find it hard to believe that a cover like this which would only be about 16 gauge thickness would make any difference re the tightening of the Dome nuts.
Triumph wouldn't have made a longer stud or a different Dome nut just to suit those bikes that had these covers fitted as standard.
Correct - these are an accessory item and always were.
Page 18 2008 triumph factory catalog.
EXHAUST FLANGE
COVERS
- CHROME
A9738115
upload_2018-4-23_14-54-5.png

Soap water using dish soap but you'd need to start with cold pipes and check right away before it gets so hot the soap water evaporates. If they were new mesh gaskets I would think they got hott enough to melt the solder and seal already. I eould also thinl you would notice a stain like burn on the joints rhat are leaking. Whatakes you suspect its leaking? Oh man I know the answer let me go take a look in the basement.

Back