Exedra Max radials on a Touring?

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Just wondered if anyone has tried them on a Touring. They come in factory size , V rated. Avon Cobras had better life than the Mettzlers, less cupping, and both had fine grip. I don't recall these being available in Touring size in the past, but I seem to remember hearing good things on a standard/roadster.

Just wondered if anyone has tried them on a Touring. They come in factory size , V rated. Avon Cobras had better life than the Mettzlers, less cupping, and both had fine grip. I don't recall these being available in Touring size in the past, but I seem to remember hearing good things on a standard/roadster.
I hope this isn’t a 5yr old post ishrub will bust me, but I put a set of exedra max oem size on the widow maker, I had commander 11 bias anywho I like the maxs radial v rated (tested good ) the bike rides better, on exedra max I got the suggestion from an old claviger post, I figured if the guys pushing 250hp around I’ll get those hehe they good too

Thanks, everyone, but I went with Avon Chrome in the end. I liked the regular Cobras, and figured it would be awkward explaining to St Peter that I saved $75 on my motorcycle tires, I decided to stick with the known quality.

I get between 11,000 and 13,000 miles out of my Exedra Maxes...
Since you have a tour model, are you running the tour model size? Bout time for a front and rear @ only 8,000 miles. The lemon metzlers are almost worn out and cupped.

Back