Mounting an Exedra Max rear tire on the new 3R = Better Handling

That was easy… I overcame my laziness and just unmounted my rear wheel to measure the hub diameter. It’s 60 point something millimeters just under 61 mm see the picture below. I couldn’t fit my digital caliper inside the rim so I just had this analog tool. Hope this helps others.
I appreciate you doing this, thank you.

That was easy… I overcame my laziness and just unmounted my rear wheel to measure the hub diameter. It’s 60 point something millimeters just under 61 mm see the picture below. I couldn’t fit my digital caliper inside the rim so I just had this analog tool. Hope this helps others.
Is that for your 2013 Rocket 3??

Love the rubber on the cruisetec 84V 1108lbs, tires installed
I just bought a rear Cruistec for $270 delivered from Dennis Kirk. Very sad to say that Rocky Mountain ATV does not carry them and when I chatted with them the response was, basically, we have what we carry. Well, allrighty then...

The Cruistec rear is $30 more than the Exedra Max from Rocky Mountain. Hoping I'll like it and then buy a matching front when it's time. Only regret will be that it will drop the A$$ end back down a bit, lengthening the rake. But my short legs will reach better, so there's that...

Looks like I'll see you @Kevin frazier and @Nashvegas in a few days at the Devil's Triangle. My rear tire will definitely be needing fresh rubber after riding with you hooligans, as I'm getting close to where it goes from "looks like time for a new tire soon," to nothing left overnight.

I just bought a rear Cruistec for $270 delivered from Dennis Kirk. Very sad to say that Rocky Mountain ATV does not carry them and when I chatted with them the response was, basically, we have what we carry. Well, allrighty then...

The Cruistec rear is $30 more than the Exedra Max from Rocky Mountain. Hoping I'll like it and then buy a matching front when it's time. Only regret will be that it will drop the A$$ end back down a bit, lengthening the rake. But my short legs will reach better, so there's that...

Looks like I'll see you @Kevin frazier and @Nashvegas in a few days at the Devil's Triangle. My rear tire will definitely be needing fresh rubber after riding with you hooligans, as I'm getting close to where it goes from "looks like time for a new tire soon," to nothing left overnight.
Heck, this past weekend when I went over to Kevin’s to change my tires, he pointed out that my Cobra rear had wire showing and then he noticed my brake pads. Those should be here Friday. 😇 He was nice enough not to rag me on it but definitely a lesson learned to keep up with the status/wear of your stuff. Oh, and my dark brake fluid. 😇😇
Edit- My tire was $328 with tax from Revzilla. Grrr… But I did find a great place out of Italy for Brembo brake pads. I ordered them Monday and they were on an airplane Tuesday and the price was stellar. $16 for shipping. CarpiMoto

Last edited:
Heck, this past weekend when I went over to Kevin’s to change my tires, he pointed out that my Cobra rear had wire showing and then he noticed my brake pads. Those should be here Friday. 😇 He was nice enough not to rag me on it but definitely a lesson learned to keep up with the status/wear of your stuff. Oh, and my dark brake fluid. 😇😇
Listen to "the man." :)

Back