Exedra Max radials on a Touring?

I only got 8k miles out of my meta as well.
The tire size is slightly taller with the Exedra Max but same width

On The touring. First set did 16000Km on Exedra max ( pushed them to far ) This set, I'm heading toward 15000Km and that where I'm stopping them. Had Mettezlers did not like them at all.

Little heads up for the week. Yesterday went to move the R3T and found that I was lucky enough to have picked up a nail. This set of tires I have 15000Km on them. I'm not repairing it but have already ordered a new set of tires. Was going to try the Michelins commander but guy at order desk says I'm better off staying with Bridgestone just for the fact that Michelin don't make a front tire for the R3T. He highly recommends staying with the same company for front & rear compatibility & driving security.

With all due respect @Bernard Vinet , you really think a guy trying to sell you a tire knows more than Rocket owners and riders here ?

I have Avon Cobra on the bike now, and will try the R3Owners.com member-recommended Michelin Commander on front of my R3T next time.

It would have been to his advantage to sell me commanders but here in Canada they don't have anything that fits the front.

I beg to differ. People who say "It can't be done", should step aside for people doing it.

A number of folks on here have fitted the Michelins on their Tourings with good results.

This is just one thread:

Michelin Commander II first impressions

Almost certain you can find these in Canada.

Of course, not pushing you in any direction other than with what you are comfortable. You asked, and we're responding.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

I’m not sure about wear yet, however I was running the bias ply Michelin commander 11s which were good I liked them, but when I put on the excedra Max’s radial clavinger recommended they are much more responsive better handling imo. I went with them because when guys like claviger who I know speed test tires must be safe at wide open throttle which surpasses speed ratings of many other tires. It’s all about twisting it and I roll around at over 1000lbs

How about the other Exedras, are they any different to the Max?

I used the Exedra Max bias plies on my Kawasaki Nomad 1700 and got 7-8000 miles out of them. The Nomad is similar in weight to the Rocket. I am on my first set of Exedra Max radials and have a little over 2,500 miles on them. They are wearing well, with little apparent wear, and handle great.

Back