Exedra Max radials on a Touring?

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Just wondered if anyone has tried them on a Touring. They come in factory size , V rated. Avon Cobras had better life than the Mettzlers, less cupping, and both had fine grip. I don't recall these being available in Touring size in the past, but I seem to remember hearing good things on a standard/roadster.

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Just wondered if anyone has tried them on a Touring. They come in factory size , V rated. Avon Cobras had better life than the Mettzlers, less cupping, and both had fine grip. I don't recall these being available in Touring size in the past, but I seem to remember hearing good things on a standard/roadster.
I hope this isn’t a 5yr old post ishrub will bust me, but I put a set of exedra max oem size on the widow maker, I had commander 11 bias anywho I like the maxs radial v rated (tested good ) the bike rides better, on exedra max I got the suggestion from an old claviger post, I figured if the guys pushing 250hp around I’ll get those hehe they good too

PaddyO

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3T
I am running the Exedra Max on my R3T after using the Avon Cobras. I am running 40 psi front and 42 psi rear. I think they grip better than the Cobras. I got 14,681 miles on the Cobras. So far have 5,375 miles on the Exedras and they are wearing well. Will see how far they go.

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Thanks, everyone, but I went with Avon Chrome in the end. I liked the regular Cobras, and figured it would be awkward explaining to St Peter that I saved $75 on my motorcycle tires, I decided to stick with the known quality.

DodahMan

Turbocharged
Ride
Yamaha Roadstar, 2011 Triumph Rocket III Tour
I get between 11,000 and 13,000 miles out of my Exedra Maxes...
Since you have a tour model, are you running the tour model size? Bout time for a front and rear @ only 8,000 miles. The lemon metzlers are almost worn out and cupped.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock