IMBatmon68

Standard Bore
Ride
2011 R3 Touring
As mentioned in another post I am restoring a 2011 R3T that had been sitting about a year. The inside of the gas tank was horrible and have to rebuild the whole fuel assembly. Has anyone had to replace their fuel pump and filter and if so where did you buy it? Am also looking for that brillo pad looking thing on the end and the rubber shield that goes around it and want to see if they are really necessary or just having the strainer on the end is enough.

Thanks in advance.

As mentioned in another post I am restoring a 2011 R3T that had been sitting about a year. The inside of the gas tank was horrible and have to rebuild the whole fuel assembly. Has anyone had to replace their fuel pump and filter and if so where did you buy it? Am also looking for that brillo pad looking thing on the end and the rubber shield that goes around it and want to see if they are really necessary or just having the strainer on the end is enough.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure where you are but in the UK, fowlersparts.co.uk have eveything you'll need. I did mine last year, sourced the filter and hose on ebay and all the clips, seals etc. From fowlers. Just be carefull with the bolts under the tank when refitting as i managed to snap one of mine 🙄

Back