Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
I want to swap to a pre-2014 roadster ECU so I can get the 9000 RPM map installed.

I have looked through the parts sheets and the only change I can see are the speedometer listed with a different part number. The Tach is the same. All the sensors are the same. As far as I can tell the harness is the same.

Does anyone have the pin out of a 2011 or 2012 Roadster with ABS and or 2014+ with ABS?

If you'd brought this idea up in Hawaii I would have swapped ECUs with you. I'll probly never get around to modding my Rocket like you have yours... But now that you live on the other side of the country it'd make things tricky.

I have always wodered what would happen if you raise the rev limiter to 9k and tune with power commander. Sinc you have tine boy you can raise it to what ever fits in the rev limit block. I remember changing it to 20,000 just to see if it would take or set off a parameter/variable alarm.

TuneBOY is limited to 7000 using the 2014+ compatible software, and it's not really 7000 it's 6700 sadly.

TuneBOY is limited to 7000 using the 2014+ compatible software, and it's not really 7000 it's 6700 sadly.
What if that rev limiter box said 9000 and since you had no fuel cells above 7k you used the pcv for fueling ? The rev limiter can be changed on yours.

Looking at your dyno graph, seems to me it would peak about 7300 anyway, why rev it to nine? It will just wear it out for no reason. Get Carpenter to raise it to 7500 and tune away.

Last edited:
I think we're talking past each other. On the newest roadsters there is a different version of TuneBOY which maxes out at 7000 RPM.

That is the problem I'm trying to work around. If I could get it to spring to 7500 I'd be quite happy with that!

Back