Looks like a stripped down Touring, like mine, front fender embellisher and posts for luggage give it away.

20220417_093510.jpg

Other the checking main wiring plugs. connections, battery connections and juice. And before you tried load the original program. Did try the recover from a failed download? Just thinking out loud.

Other the checking main wiring plugs. connections, battery connections and juice. And before you tried load the original program. Did try the recover from a failed download? Just thinking out loud.
Didn't get a chance. It all froze and wouldn't respond.

I don't know.....fenders are different,lights ,gauges. What is that ecu you have?
It's a Touring ecu, bought it just to have a spare. From @manicmechanic, long time ago, but he doesn't even tag as a member anymore. I didn't notice the double headlights, definitely not a Touring

Just took another look at the picture and seen the turbo at the rear
U should not be trying to load a tune on that bike.
Good news the ecu may b ok
Bad news u have main power problem.
If u don't have a 12 volt test light and volt meter then u need to get one.

Try moving bars left and right to see if fuel pump will work several times.
Take test light or volt meter set to dc volts start at bat the neg to neg and pos to pos should b about 12.7
Go To the large fuse neg probe to neg bat andpos probe to large fuse should be 12.7 then turn ign on and check the rest of fuse the same way.
There could be so many possibilities it might take some time.
Have u compared your vin# on the ecu to the # on the on your tittle and on the front forks?

Just took another look at the picture and seen the turbo at the rear
U should not be trying to load a tune on that bike.
Good news the ecu may b ok
Bad news u have main power problem.
If u don't have a 12 volt test light and volt meter then u need to get one.

Try moving bars left and right to see if fuel pump will work several times.
Take test light or volt meter set to dc volts start at bat the neg to neg and pos to pos should b about 12.7
Go To the large fuse neg probe to neg bat andpos probe to large fuse should be 12.7 then turn ign on and check the rest of fuse the same way.
There could be so many possibilities it might take some time.
Have u compared your vin# on the ecu to the # on the on your tittle and on the front forks?
All the relays for fuel pump and also the main engine control relay is triggered by the ecu. There is one power wire to the ecu from the run switch and that is getting power. The voltage was down to 12.5 so I have it plugged in at the moment. The turbo was just installed and wanted to load a 100% secondaries tune to start the tuning process it also has powercommander but this was the first step in tuning.

Where did you get your cable and what version of TuneECU you using (will be in top left corner of the window)?

Where did you get your cable and what version of TuneECU you using (will be in top left corner of the window)?
Lonelec and 2.5.5 if I watch the "log" it says ecu connected then initializing then just loops
Ecu connected
Initializing

Back