Well you have the right cable and version anyway. Assuming there isn't something simple being overlooked here - you could get the TuneECU app on an Android phone or tablet, and a OTG USB-C adapter and see if you have better luck connecting with it.
The android version connects instantly, none of the uncertain waiting like you have with Windows versions.

Holly **** I got it thank you all. It did have to go through a recovery as everyone said. I was the idiot that didn't understand how to get it into recovery.
The auto connect has to be off.
Hook everything up and click connect.
Then it was either switching the run on and off every 5 seconds or it was clicking OK to the not responding prompt.
Right when I was about to cry (well a little after) the recovery option popped up.
I did the recovery and it fired right up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Holly **** I got it thank you all. It did have to go through a recovery as everyone said. I was the idiot that didn't understand how to get it into recovery.
The auto connect has to be off.
Hook everything up and click connect.
Then it was either switching the run on and off every 5 seconds or it was clicking OK to the not responding prompt.
Right when I was about to cry (well a little after) the recovery option popped up.
I did the recovery and it fired right up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now that it's running I'm interested in how much fun that turbo is

That was just the start of the tuning process I put about three very easy miles on as a shake down then was going to start tuning.
I do also have a hinda vtx1800 that's pretty fun.
16503157664785150947665553580710.jpg

Back