Pretty sure @Rocket Scientist had rust issues with EBC a couple of years back
Apparently so.
I bought his cast iron EBC disc from him, fitted it and have had no problems what so ever.
I've also fitted a six pot Caliper on the rear.

20201003_170507A.jpg

Do you want one ?

Along with the six pots on the front.
This bike has got BRAKES ! :cool:
Im kinda scared of my rear but one day (next winter) im gonna follow your thread for the fronts, stopping before end of runway is becoming a challenge 💪for now im gonna throw on a rear ebc disc try cryoheat on it and ride this season

So I just put in a new driveshaft, final drive (used) due to worn splines. Too much drag strip I guess. New EBC HH brake pads and a new Avon Cobra Chrome. Well while on the jack I ran the engine to turn the rear tire. Guess what. My brake rotor is warped. Buggers. My local Triumph shop wants $337. Ouch.

What choices do we have in the after market from EBC and others ?

So I just put in a new driveshaft, final drive (used) due to worn splines. Too much drag strip I guess. New EBC HH brake pads and a new Avon Cobra Chrome. Well while on the jack I ran the engine to turn the rear tire. Guess what. My brake rotor is warped. Buggers. My local Triumph shop wants $337. Ouch.

What choices do we have in the after market from EBC and others ?

Bill, you do realize that all disc's do have a little run out, this to lift the pads back off the disc after braking.
Are you able to put a dial gauge on the Rotor and measure the run out ?

Back