178 is about right for a Panigale . 238 is about right for a H2 with a poor and derestrict/tune. Are you happy with yours? Did it sound good

No didn't remove the filters. I'll get tires to fit the CF rims on the Classic.

It was the tensioner arm for the timing chain that snapped again. This time the aluminum part snapped, and the plastic runner stayed together.
20180703_130404.jpg
And didnt they break a third one right after the fixed it? Glad she held together your moving in a positive direction.

178 is about right for a Panigale . 238 is about right for a H2 with a poor and derestrict/tune. Are you happy with yours? Did it sound good
Question to the master. At $27,500 for a new Panigale S version do you feel that the bike is worth this price? All things considered performance and handling is it worth it? Would value your opinion very much.

I believe he had the street legal H2. He had over $20K in the motor.
Since I got it back from Carpenter this last time it isn't running quite right. It sounds good above 3000 rpms.

And didnt they break a third one right after the fixed it? Glad she held together your moving in a positive direction.
No it only broke 2 in a row. No need to inflate my numbers, I bust enough parts on my own. :p

I was on my phone , so the big smile after "did it sound good" didn't work. Rockets sound good with some comp and cam. $20k on the H2! Some one lightened his wallet. A stock road H2 does about 182-184 at the tyre. I can get them to do 230-235 with an exhaust air filter and tune. NO extra rpm. The pannys are nice but costly. Steel? Why is the tensioner breaking, or not sure? Looks a bit gnarly.

I believe he had the street legal H2. He had over $20K in the motor.
Since I got it back from Carpenter this last time it isn't running quite right. It sounds good above 3000 rpms.

No it only broke 2 in a row. No need to inflate my numbers, I bust enough parts on my own. :p

I feel for you man...

I’d be a little upset if I were the H2 owner. 230 can be done on a flash without cracking the motor from what I understand.

I was on my phone , so the big smile after "did it sound good" didn't work. Rockets sound good with some comp and cam. $20k on the H2! Some one lightened his wallet. A stock road H2 does about 182-184 at the tyre. I can get them to do 230-235 with an exhaust air filter and tune. NO extra rpm. The pannys are nice but costly. Steel? Why is the tensioner breaking, or not sure? Looks a bit gnarly.
The guy said Brock's built his motor. I don't know enough about the H2 to really comment. He did say the front end was hard to keep down. :D

No idea why it broke twice. All Bob would say is it had to be my riding habits. When I asked what that meant, he wouldn't explain. :thumbsdown:

Back