Bull

.060 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic Tourer
After going to my second shop I found a tuner in southeast Michigan! After putting on some TORs, cat delete, and a RamAir, my 2007 classic tourer would either run so lean it would burn my pantleg or so rich you could smell the gas. Either way, the throttle was incredibly snatchy and the power was super uneven as the RPM increased. Interestingly the unevenness of the throttle diminished immediately after putting on the PCV- with the 0000 map. The biggest change has been the rideability. I asked him to tune it more for comfort (so it doesn't feel like sitting on a volcano), over max power. He had to replace the sparkplugs on piston 3, I think due to running so rich for a year.

Rosenau Powersports
24732 Ford Rd
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
313-278-5000

Relevant changes to the bike:
TORs
Cat Delete
Ramair
PCV
dynorunShare_0.png
IMG_2686.jpeg

tune has you shutting down early? mine did that it was the wrong tune, im not saying yours is cause i dont know but it’s interesting and others will reply on dyno graph, as long as youre happy and its a great looking rocket. congrats on getting it tuned

tune has you shutting down early? mine did that it was the wrong tune, im not saying yours is cause i dont know but it’s interesting and others will reply on dyno graph, as long as youre happy and its a great looking rocket. congrats on getting it tuned
Yeah, all I know is how it feels. I don't ride hard but does feel strong up to the redline. Around here I can't find anyone who's familiar with rockets. The first place I took it to thought the power commander was broken. It was a Harley shop that said they could do it, after I got it back it ran like sh*t and I zeroed out the PCV and it was better. They were nice enough to not charge me.

Back