Dumb Question 115 Difference between 2022 & 2023 GT models

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I have been looking for crash bars for my 23 R3 GT. Came across some on eBay. The advert says for 2020 thru 2022 GTs .
Is there that much difference between them & mine so the crash bars won't work? I would feel a lot more comfortable with them.
Russ in OKC

I have been looking for crash bars for my 23 R3 GT. Came across some on eBay. The advert says for 2020 thru 2022 GTs .
Is there that much difference between them & mine so the crash bars won't work? I would feel a lot more comfortable with them.
Russ in OKC

Someone else on here got some crash bars, but they didn't quite fit (line up). They had to get a machinist to bend them to fit correctly. If you haven't already seen that thread you might want to do a search- chances are that it's the same company.

Someone else on here got some crash bars, but they didn't quite fit (line up). They had to get a machinist to bend them to fit correctly. If you haven't already seen that thread you might want to do a search- chances are that it's the same company.
Thanks a lot. I had a dealer warn me about the same thing. They are all made in China, and probably at the same factory.

Back