Does any one know?

You guys have. We. A great help and in the winter when taking it all apart again to get painted I will look and put it back with those two missing parts :) thank goodness it wasn't more parts.

You guys have. We. A great help and in the winter when taking it all apart again to get painted I will look and put it back with those two missing parts :) thank goodness it wasn't more parts.
Did you have throttle bodies off?....
Looks similar to the throttle body to head mounts....left & right have brackets with rubber retainers that hold on throttle bodies. There's a central mount too.

What is a throttle bodies? I'm so bad as mechanical could you take picture of your bike and point .

If they are from the radiator mount's I'm not sure riding without them is good idea. They are there so the rubber isolation bushings don't get over compressed and transfer vibration to the radiator, causing fatigue cracks. New radiator $600+ :oops:

I most likely won't be taking her out until next week and it's starting to get cold so don't think I'll gett to many rides and long rids in to worry, and besides I really don't think it's the radiator because he never too it off for them to fall off. But you guys have given me a few possibilities and will look carefully when taking it all apart. I'm more excited to put my gasket on when I get it and ride then take it all apart .
I'm going to be so rusty riding I'll be very general on her:)

Attachments

• 20200921_091005.jpg
    20200921_091005.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 11
Back