Does any one know?

canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
Bike is all together but I have these two things have no idea what they are no thread in them have no idea where they go.
Does any one know what they are for? and where they go?

Attachments

• IMG_20200916_222612.jpg
    IMG_20200916_222612.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 54
Bike is all together but I have these two things have no idea what they are no thread in them have no idea where they go.
Does any one know what they are for? and where they go?
Maybe for top crhome covers over radiator?
20200905_123813.jpg

But there is no thread in it?
Correct. Its like a bushing and the allen bolt goes through the bushing and screws into the radiator holding the plastic chrome cover on. The bushing helps you not tighten down to tight and brake the cover. But this is my guess not knowing more about your ride.

But never took my radiator off?
Hmm really not sure what you guys are talking about and any one take a picture of there radiator and point where they go please? That will be great

Correct. Its like a bushing and the allen bolt goes through the bushing and screws into the radiator holding the plastic chrome cover on. The bushing helps you not tighten down to tight and brake the cover. But this is my guess not knowing more about your ride.
No, this is steel bushings that rubber insulators slide over and they go on two brackets that bolt to front of engine case. This then supports the radiator.

Hmm really not sure what you guys are talking about and any one take a picture of there radiator and point where they go please? That will be great
Sorry don't know how to upload pictures.

Well... then I got nothin! 🤷‍♂️

Back