Does any one know?

so in that picture those two black brackets the bottom hole this inserts then radiator fits in? humm maybe he did take my radiator off to push back.
ok I'll get the flash light out tomorrow to see if its a easy fix. if not I'll wait to winter when its all taken apart for paint Thanks. you guys are the best :)

Did you have your exhaust off?
Flanged Sleeve, 8.4 X 12.4 X 13.8
This Fits Your Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC

Part Number: T3010705

so in that picture those two black brackets the bottom hole this inserts then radiator fits in? humm maybe he did take my radiator off to push back.
ok I'll get the flash light out tomorrow to see if its a easy fix. if not I'll wait to winter when its all taken apart for paint Thanks. you guys are the best :)
Go to Hermy's or Bike Bandit web site and look at cooling system parts screen, there are two different part drawings, shows a total of four rubber bushings/insulators with these steel sleeves/bushings inside of them. They all support the mounting of the radiator.

Last edited:
Gotcha. These brackets?
20200905_144214.jpg
That's it, thanks, radiator is supported by these brackets, rubber insulators and the steel sleeves go inside rubber insulators/bushings

Last edited:
wow so he had to perhaps loosen my radiator and lift it back or something so that they fell out. And didn't know where they went, and then forgot about them and became a mystery:)
I will go to that sight just to be more clear how to put them back in.
Thanks you guys.

They are used in different places on the Rocket. Usually they fit into a rubber bushing. At the moment, I can't recall all the places, but I do think there are a couple involved with all the plastic "look pretty" cwap around the radiator. On my engine swap job, I ain't putting nothing plastic back on. Like the stupid "infills" etc. All it is for is to try to cover up chit, like a cat.:cool:

These inserts are metal, I would with my aluminum being lighter then steel my Rocket will be faster :) hummm

Back