Does any one know?

looks like the bushings that go on my saddle bags so the bolts do not crush the leather/plastic.

No, this is steel bushings that rubber insulators slide over and they go on two brackets that bolt to front of engine case. This then supports the radiator.
Well picked! But like lots of Triumph parts may be used elsewhere and in different models too! @cootertwo was on to it. :thumbsup: :cool:

#18 T3010701
18Flanged Sleeve, 6.4 x 10 x 14.5
T3010701
Replaces T3010075
Share this part
1-3IN STOCK$3.14excl. VAT(£2.43)2

1600396854888.png

BINGO!;):cool:
They are ALSO used here:

23Flanged Sleeve, 6.4 x 10 x 14.5
T3010701
Replaces T3010075
Share this part
1-3IN STOCK$3.14excl. VAT(£2.43)2
1600397052787.png

Last edited:
USD prices shown are approximate as dynamic currency conversion will be applied during card payment.
PartStockRRPQty
Used
Basket
Flanged Sleeve, 6.4 x 10 x 14.5
T3010701
1-3IN STOCK$3.14excl. VAT(£2.43)2QuantityMinusPlus
USD prices shown are approximate as dynamic currency conversion will be applied during card payment.
Bikes that use part number T3010701
Assembly name
Triumph, DAYTONA 675R (from VIN 564948),ABS System
Triumph, DAYTONA 750/1000,Bodywork Fixings
Triumph, DAYTONA 750/1000,Oil Cooler 3 Cylinder Engines
Triumph, ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER,Cooling System - Cont\u0027d....
Triumph, ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER,Lubrication System
Triumph, ROCKET III TOURING ,Cooling System - Cont’d
Triumph, ROCKET III TOURING ,Lubrication System
Triumph, SCRAMBLER (carb models),Rear Light & Rear Indicators
Triumph, SCRAMBLER (EFi models),Rear Light & Rear Indicators
Triumph, SPEED TRIPLE (From VIN 210445 to VIN 461331),Cooling System

Hummm so it's possible with my new design he didn't need it. My radiator cover is all aluminum . And perhaps he didn't need the sleeves.
But when we take it all apart I'll ask him and show them to him .
Now that I have all these posibllitys
And diagrams and see if I really need they in my new design. I just made the design he had to fogger out how to hang that radiator with out it interfering with my front fender, I think he pulled it off amazing, hopefully I don't need them bad and will be good to ride, at least till winter:)

Well picked! But like lots of Triumph parts may be used elsewhere and in different models too! @cootertwo was on to it. :thumbsup: :cool:
A long time ago I had a Suzuki VS800. It had little rubber compression fit grommets that held the side cover on. From a Suzuki motorcycle parts fiche they were $4 or so retail. I googled the mfg part number and it turns out they used the same part for outboard boat motors. Retail on that part was like $.50!

They look like the bushings used to secure the back end of my tail pipes for the touring onto the pannier rack assembly, but I see you have the Classic. Not sure if the assembly is the same there.

The rubber bushings that I recognize those go to are in 2 places and both are for exhaust supports. One is for either of the two mount points for the crossover pipe (one on each side of the 2 rubber grommets). The other is for the mount bolts that hold up the mufflers.

Pretty sure they are off the radiator shroud. I’ve had my shroud off a couple times and that’s what they look like. In fact, I think I have a couple spares downstairs in a plastic parts box.

Pretty sure they are off the radiator shroud. I’ve had my shroud off a couple times and that’s what they look like. In fact, I think I have a couple spares downstairs in a plastic parts box.
Looks like they use these in many spots, good isolators, but you're correct, radiator uses two at the top and one on the bottom to mount radiator to engine/frame.

Back