foxviewnet

With foxes we must play the fox!
Ride
2007 Rocket iii Classic 2006 Yamaha Vmax
Hey guys,
The wife and I took the RV and R3 to Tennessee this past weekend and rode the Devil's Triangle. The only day with good weather so we decided to ride most of the day. I have a little footage with the new 360 cam and seems to work pretty well. I didn't do any editing but went ahead and posted to youtube. I still would like to mount the cam somewhat higher and center of tank but overall I think it's okay. Take a look if interested. :)

Too bad you couldn't have been there 2 weeks ago for RAA.

As for that video, whoa, not enough coffee yet to follow that one. I am glad I don't see in this manner. Cool technology!

So that's what parts of that road look like, a few weeks ago With Dr D (Mel) leading the way we were on the same road but about five times faster:D
Yep would have to see it in fast fooward to tell if I was there. Also spent a week between Kentucky and Virginia along the Appalachian's the do not have any strate roads I spent 1000 miles searching for one the only have three types of twisties up there. Good, Gooder, and Lordy :D

Fun ride. Video sucks through the windshield, but that is still a good ride and effort. What about helmet cams?

Back