Rob & I on the Devil's Hwy.

I see your road authorities have got into that nasty little habit of just double-lining everything............

M8,
I can see forward so much better sitting up on motor compared to being inside a cage, which the no pass lines are calculated for.
I do NOT pass unless there is ample clearance ahead.
But you already knew this and was yanking me chain, right? :p :D

I see your road authorities have got into that nasty little habit of just double-lining everything............
Yeah masses of that on NSW roads now too as they are all being re-calibrated based on a 3 axle caravan towed by a 70 year old Morris Minor overtaking a semi trailer safely without exceeding the speed limit at any time.;):D:(:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Great ride and video. Sandy and I road that two years ago and there was no traffic up there. We even enjoyed some “ private time” on a park bench up there.:rolleyes: Oops TMI?:roll:

"Yeah masses of that on NSW roads now too as they are all being re-calibrated based on a 3 axle caravan towed by a 70 year old Morris Minor overtaking a semi trailer safely without exceeding the speed limit at any time."

Ish,
Sounds almost as bad as out Idaho State where tis now against their law to exceed the speed limit at any time while passing a slower vehicle.
WTF? Truckers are screwed!

Great ride and video. Sandy and I road that two years ago and there was no traffic up there. We even enjoyed some “ private time” on a park bench up there.:rolleyes: Oops TMI?:roll:

I hope it was only the bears wandering around like this afterwards! ;):D:roll::roll::roll:

upload_2019-11-18_16-14-31.jpeg

But

qtfk6.jpg

"Yeah masses of that on NSW roads now too as they are all being re-calibrated based on a 3 axle caravan towed by a 70 year old Morris Minor overtaking a semi trailer safely without exceeding the speed limit at any time."

Ish,
Sounds almost as bad as out Idaho State where tis now against their law to exceed the speed limit at any time while passing a slower vehicle.
WTF? Truckers are screwed!
You all need more trains. Trains are lovely. Camel trains are fine too.
I inherited my dad's anorak.

Back