R3 First Ride Devils Triangle

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
My wife on her Chirftain Elite and me on the Rocket went for our first ride of the year over to Sr116 in Anderson county TN, named the Devils Triangle. It was a nice ride but as I was riding I realized a heavily modified Rocket would be useless on this road. Riders coming to the RAA east beware this road is not to be trifled with. There is very few places to use a lot of power. Honestly a 80 hp bike would be just plenty here.

Thankfully this bike has good low end torque and that’s what’s needed on this devilish piece of asphalt. You push to hard on this and your off road. Off road hear is off the cliff. It’s amazing the few guardrails and flatlanders could be intimidated on this route. I can’t wait to see our “guests” from out of state to ride this thrill road. This makes the Tail of the Draggon look like a trainer road. The Rocket is great on this road but careful on that throttle guys.:p

Love to ride the triangle only live bout 1 to 1.5 hrs away planning on taking some riders there for the early arrival on the raa if they want to go on fri

Back