Detonation can be unhealthy high booster's be careful!

At this juncture, I'd like to know (for closure sake) if Warp signed a release and / or hold harmless before Wanyne tiddled with his bike and his view on the matter. I'm having a bit of trouble digesting the statement that Wayne knowlingly leaned the bike to a point of detonation and the resulting collateral damage.

The absolute worst thing that can happen to anyone in business is an internet roast, so lets get all the facts from all the parties on the table to view and then make an educated determination.

Still no response from Power-Tripp? :confused: Surely Flip has contacted him by now!?! There is definitive information from Scott (Warp9.9), which awaits the Power-Tripp rebuttal (or admission).

It's looking like Wayne Tripp doesn't have the sand to fill this little truck. :eek:

Scott (Warp 9.9) did not sign a release, but has no interest in pursuing damages against Power-Tripp. Wayne Tripp did tell Scott that his SC R3 backfired during a dyno pull. The SC aircraft engines I have fried (detonation) were accompanied by a healthy backfire.

I suspect that Tripp knows he detonated Scott's engine, as he ceramic coated Scott's new pistons and supplied a Vampire Detonation Safe Guard system at no charge to Scott. A very small attempt at attonement for a huge lack of knowledge/experience with SC engines. Guess he's got some now. :rolleyes:

Back