Detonation can be unhealthy high booster's be careful!

Don't know the size of Predator muffler, but my 3" muffler allows tremendous reversion of fresh air at idle (will give false lean AF indication). So I would recommend placing the O2 bung as close to head pipe end of collector as possible.

Don't know the size of Predator muffler, but my 3" muffler allows tremendous reversion of fresh air at idle (will give false lean AF indication). So I would recommend placing the O2 bung as close to head pipe end of collector as possible.

Sam I side with Walt on the location Keep in mind I do not want to screw with the heat shields And I will need it out of the way to run the wiring to the DFA.

Warp Engine is back on line:D
So far 330 break in miles not to ruff on her but using WOT till 5K today I will venture up there a little more as I have just did my third oil change in two days one more and back to the Mobile 4T. I have not exceded 125mph but it looks like a good day to test.

I still have some bugs to work out on the DFA for the 2 bar Map switch over.
I have not heard any ping but then Wayne's (from Power Tripp performance) Vampire unit for individual cylinder knock control should be monitoring that for me.

I will be trying to down load my first logg from the Wego III unit Hombre and Pedro have been helping me all the way with this mod and the DFA 2 bar switch over so I must say thanks to these fellow Captians.

Last edited:
Detonation can be unhealthy high booster's be careful!

Wet combustion area #3 in the head

Looks like I need a cylinder upgrade as the cylinder is scored left side of engine #3 cylinder

along with the burnt piston that you can see the ring in this photo

Did Wayne Tripp ever man up and pay for destroying your engine? Everybody that sees these photos thinks it's pretty clear the detonation resulted from his tuning.

Back