detent or not detent that is question

Cider bars? In Bognor bloody Regis for Christ's sake??? You bin supping on that old farm special with its rusty bicycle and dead rat concentrate found in the bottom of the barrel??

Edit: Are you aware of the average age in 'bloody' Bognor? Last census it was 74...go figure!!
And your point is ? :D in Okehampton 74 is the average amount of babies the young mother's sprog to top up their benefits !

IMG_20180929_105538.jpg
Hi guys do you think I've got the correct clutch nut only one to choose from all looks good apart from lip is bigger any thoughts T1170106

Problem is delivery eventually turned up on thurs and guess what was missing??? Ok can't guess detent spring:banghead: but on plus side removal tool got here so got clutch basket off and got detent upgrade wheel so happy about that . Just want to check got right clutch nut so no more hold ups. Getting withdrawal symptoms:laugh:

I could be wrong , but I would say as long as the shoulder of the nut is far enough past the end of the shaft for you to be able to stake it into the threads with a centre punch , you should be good to go ?

Problem is delivery eventually turned up on thurs and guess what was missing??? Ok can't guess detent spring:banghead: but on plus side removal tool got here so got clutch basket off and got detent upgrade wheel so happy about that . Just want to check got right clutch nut so no more hold ups. Getting withdrawal symptoms:laugh:
Now, the company you ordered the parts from quite freely took your money and promised delivery of said items. Why, oh why cannot these people have the courtesy to let you know if one of the parts is missing, out of stock, or are on back order? At least then you can try elsewhere or have an idea of when the missing part will be delivered!! :banghead::banghead:

Why, oh why cannot these people have the courtesy to let you know if one of the parts is missing, out of stock, or are on back order? At least then you can try elsewhere or have an idea of when the missing part will be delivered!! :banghead::banghead:
I think you answered your own question. That or tehy are all TERRIBLY lonely - and want you to call and chat.

I could be wrong , but I would say as long as the shoulder of the nut is far enough past the end of the shaft for you to be able to stake it into the threads with a centre punch , you should be good to go ?

thanks Nat tried the nut on for size and looks good so shouldn't be a prob:thumbsup:

Back