detent or not detent that is question

Hi guys are you all ordering accessories from triumph. As apparently they have a sale on and that's why my parts have not been delivered. Last Monday I ordered them :mad: can't go no further with out them. 3/5 working days they said :( So if you have please cancel your orders and save my insanity :):roll::roll:
Oh flibberty gibbits - Well that means you aren't coming out to play this weekend! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Oh flibberty gibbits - Well that means you aren't coming out to play this weekend! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Probably just as well , you would only lead him astray ! :p

Afraid not grumpy no out to play this weekend:banghead:. Most upset not only have i not ridden the rocket for nearly four weeks. But also missing out on being lead astray by you down in Bognor Regis has made it even worse:(:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Afraid not grumpy no out to play this weekend:banghead:. Most upset not only have i not ridden the rocket for nearly four weeks. But also missing out on being lead astray by you down in Bognor Regis has made it even worse:(:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Oh well, sometimes you have to have patience for the best things in life, Bognor can wait :whitstling::whitstling:

Now how could I possibly do that?
I can see it now , after hitting the cider bars you will both be running up and down Bognor high street , smashing windows , whilst wearing knee high boots and pvc. Like I said before @bigprop , he ain't old and he ain't grumpy , with his young Omar Sharif looks and brooding demeanour ! ;)

I can see it now , after hitting the cider bars you will both be running up and down Bognor high street , smashing windows , whilst wearing knee high boots and pvc. Like I said before @bigprop , he ain't old and he ain't grumpy , with his young Omar Sharif looks and brooding demeanour ! ;)

:roll::roll::roll::roll: This sounds like it's gonna be more fun than i thought better get the boots and the pvc ordered.WATCH OUT BOGNOR!!!

Cider bars? In Bognor bloody Regis for Christ's sake??? You bin supping on that old farm special with its rusty bicycle and dead rat concentrate found in the bottom of the barrel??

Edit: Are you aware of the average age in 'bloody' Bognor? Last census it was 74...go figure!!

Back