detent or not detent that is question

Now, the company you ordered the parts from quite freely took your money and promised delivery of said items. Why, oh why cannot these people have the courtesy to let you know if one of the parts is missing, out of stock, or are on back order? At least then you can try elsewhere or have an idea of when the missing part will be delivered!! :banghead::banghead:

It was only me contacting them on the friday i found out they where sending it that day. But won't be here till tuesday. Thought they could have sent it next day delivery as some sort of compensation.
Anyway know how to take clutch basket out and put it back in so not a total waste of a day:)

Am I not the luckiest Muppet alive broke bolt when putting clutch back in:banghead: After hitting myself in the head with a hammer and throwing my touque wrench out and ordering a new one.Got down to removing clutch and noticed end of bolt slightly raised one side small screw driver out she came :thumbsup: Just off to do the lottery now why I wait for new bolt:laugh:

Spring arrived and fitted[little bugger to get on] new clutch in just got to torque clutch plate as snapped bolt and had to order new one arrived this morning. Samco hoses on.So hopefully all back together by end of play tomorrow can't wait. Was hoping to test ride tomorrow but weather not looking good.All going well take her for a spin sunday after work:thumbsup:

Sunday is looking sooo much better than Saturday - rain all day here from 10.00am. Sunday is cooler but sunny, much better!! Where in London does one reside?

Sunday is looking sooo much better than Saturday - rain all day here from 10.00am. Sunday is cooler but sunny, much better!! Where in London does one reside?

One resides in a place called Belvedere village or upper Belvedere as it's also known [and i am the only rocket owner in the village:cool:] Which has a kent postcode but is run by the london borough of bexley. I am about 20mins from dartford tunnel.According to the british broadcasting company we should expect rain from the hours of 11.00 am to 21.00 hrs but sunday sunny intervals and moderate breeze:) looks pretty much the same for you in bognor

Spring arrived and fitted[little bugger to get on] new clutch in just got to torque clutch plate as snapped bolt and had to order new one arrived this morning. Samco hoses on.So hopefully all back together by end of play tomorrow can't wait. Was hoping to test ride tomorrow but weather not looking good.All going well take her for a spin sunday after work:thumbsup:
When you bleed the coolant circuit - Make sure the engine is pointed upwards. Or use a vacuum tool. Hmm - I think maybe I should order new bolts.

Blue skies here :whitstling:

Hi guys quick up date and question. All buttoned up rad back on filled rad until coolant ran out of bleed screw refitted bleed screw ran engine can't test ride as front wheel not on yet then topped up rad 3lts used do i fill expansion tank or will tank fill once coolant has circulated.I know claviger put instructions on here but can't find them. Expansion tank empty at moment.Help please:thumbsdown:

Hi guys quick up date and question. All buttoned up rad back on filled rad until coolant ran out of bleed screw refitted bleed screw ran engine can't test ride as front wheel not on yet then topped up rad 3lts used do i fill expansion tank or will tank fill once coolant has circulated.I know claviger put instructions on here but can't find them. Expansion tank empty at moment.Help please:thumbsdown:
If in doubt fill to MAX mark. It can only come out - Not enough is an issue imo.

So c'mon hows the Barnett clutch?

Back