sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Checked it out this morning and was surprised by how many 2018 Rocket Roadster for sale. Submitted a few offers. Most are between $12,000-$15,000. Offered $10,000 cash. Take it or leave it attitude. All of which are brand new bikes. If someone bites it would be great. Really leaning towards a Carpenter upgrade. Figure paint job and the top of the line Carpenter kit would be nice. Kind of blew off the Ducati. Way to much money for what your getting. Would rather spend the money on something unique. Worked two jobs all summer and money ain't a issue. Wife has had enough and now have to decide which job to keep. She has had enough of me working all the time. We do have a world known painter north of Tulsa that is very good at what they do. Custom Motorcycles. They cost but the work is amazing. Figure that if your gonna do it do it right. If someone bite's on the offer I'll just have the bike shipped to Carpenter and the transmission upgraded along with the engine work. Then shipped here to Oklahoma and delivered to the paint shop. Finale destination home Henryetta Oklahoma. Just think overall i would be happier with this.:):):):):):):):):):):):)

Got about $30,000 to play with between the two jobs and the overtime. Been rough a few times. Hour or two sleep and back to work. Was not how i had original planned my summer. Before i got hired on second job was planning on spending most of the summer riding. That did not work out. So now looking at life at 60 years old and figure why not. Legs hurt teeth are shot might as well get it before something else heads south. Funny Granddaughter came by today. She works a gate at a pipeline job down in L.A. Along with a part time job at Hooters. She brought a few of work mates over that are traveling with her. Oh my God. Listening to them talk about bikers is hilarious. Very sexy looking young things slamming HARLEY Riders. You think were rough on them. These girls were over the top. One asked me what the other bike was that is covered. My granddaughter laughed and said it's a Harley. Felt about 2 inches tall. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Sonny,
Good decision imho. The Ducati is not really meant for commuting duty. I would suggest considering all the options weighed against use case i.e. TTS, Carp, Nev. and pick the one that will most improve how you ride.

They’re all fast, but they’re all fast differently.

You'll miss the bottom end torque with the Carpenter, completely different animal with the Carpenter kit.

Back