I have no issues with it, but it's ~712 lbs with a full tank. Nothing wrong with wanting to protect your investment, because **** does indeed happen.
Yes it can and does. I’ve not dropped mine yet but I did the same search for bars but came up empty. There are no good places to mount them.

When you drop it you’ll just have pay the money. Be careful where you park it and make sure the lean angle on the kickstand is adequate. Honestly this is the lightest bike i have.

I just dropped my R3 today backing it up to a spot, my left foot slipped on sand lol. Luckily looks like the Mirror took all the hit, bent it a little bit. was scared was gonna be the whole side scratched but luckily just the mirror and very light scratch on the shift pedal. Mind you i'm 5.6 and cant fully plant both my feet at once. can't wait to get some sliders on. hope something comes out soon.

I just dropped my R3 today backing it up to a spot, my left foot slipped on sand lol. Luckily looks like the Mirror took all the hit, bent it a little bit. was scared was gonna be the whole side scratched but luckily just the mirror and very light scratch on the shift pedal. Mind you i'm 5.6 and cant fully plant both my feet at once. can't wait to get some sliders on. hope something comes out soon.
Happens to us all at some time or other. Can’t help but think bike is too big for you though if you can’t get both feet down.

Back